Craft Beer Vinegar, Racing Mid-Ohio Speedway, Pistacia Vera Rye Croissant, Columbus 10 Do's and Don'ts
After Nashville, we stay in the U.S with this new installment of 10 do's and don'ts.
- Go to The Flatiron. Szechuan Wings and Sweet & Hot Fries. Rose. Patio. Trust. Me. It’s my hideout (no more).
- Have a beer and food truck offering at Seventh Son Brewing Co. mostly because everyone is there - every night.
- Catch a Crew game -- you can get brats for $1 and a cup of Jeni’s for $7!
- Go to our Library because it’s enormous, award-winning, beautiful, and grounds you.
- Indulge in the Radicchio salad and grilled artichokes at Third & Hollywood
- Bike Broad and High street, there is lots to see and do - like our award-winning art museum!
- Beer at Bob's, the cultural hub of the midwest, you gotta.
- Grab lunch at the North Market or check out the old farmer’s markets on Saturday mornings
- Check out fashions at: Thread, Ladybird, Rowe, Milkbar, Tigertree or Brigade, bring your wallet (or buy one from them).
- Get your car out to Mid-Ohio Speedway to learn how to drive well, and fast.
- Mya's fried chix.
· Go to Pistacia Vera without eating a rye croissant with their marmalade—in a quiet corner.
· Get too tipsy without calling German Village Taxi to take you home
· Miss a Nina West show. Do. NOT.
· Miss the historic Wexner collection on view this fall - rare works that will enrapture the global art scene.
· Come to Columbus and stay at the airport (no offense airport); stay downtown.
· Even wake up without a beer in your hand or you'll never get through all the brew options we have here.
· Think you can't sip vodka... just go to Middle West Spirits. Their internationally recognized vodka is made for it.
· Leave town without a Stinger Cocktail (Cognac & White Creme de menth) from Chef Hubert Siefert
· Let your organization have another conference in a boring city again. Insist on the finest: only Cbus.
Thanks Jeni for giving us your taste of Columbus.
(* Photo credits, top to bottom: Flatiron from Flatiron Facebook page, some of 200 plus beers served at Bob's Bar from Bob's Bar Facebook page, Tigertree image from Tigertree Facebook page, Mid-Ohio speedway from Mid-Ohio Twitter page, Pistacia Vera from Pistacia Vera Facebook page, CoGo bike share from CoGo Facebook page, Craft Beer Vinegar from Middle West Spirits Facebook page, Jeni Britton Bauer by Kelsey McClellan)