I guess I could include Green Spaces in CoWorking realm where people share ideas and costs by sharing space.
Want to start an eco-friendly business from scratch or retool your existing venture for greener pastures, their Clubhouse option is a good way to test the waters on whether Green Spaces meets your needs before you sign a contract to anchor your boat there.
Here is what registering for the Ecopreneurs Clubhouse will cost and the benefits:
Locations: New York City, Denver, and Los Angeles (coming soon!)
Membership Package & Benefits:
- Three complimentary Day Passes/month (valued at $105/month, EcoPreneurs have a 50% discount and additional passes are available for $20 per day)
- One complimentary Conference Room reservation/month (additional discounted reservations available)
- Access to Events At no cost (or a discounted rate), join our weekly gatherings: Weekly Lunches, Networking Events, Cocktail Parties, Leadership Salons, Open Houses, Workshops, Film Screenings, Gallery Openings, Supper Clubs, Pop-up Shops and more.
- Connections within our Community Connect with the other EcoPreneurs in our space through our network. Utilize our Referral Network, which includes Green Leaders Global, sustainable businesses, and national media.
- Marketing & PR Inclusion in our newsletter sent to nearly 10,000 socially minded people nationwide, the Green Spaces Business Showcase, and a feature on our Clubhouse Members webpage (over 10,000 views per month).
For more information or to register, click here or call 646.783.8616.
The Complimentary Day passes and the access to Conference Room once a month by themselves make it worth the $50 cost. It gives you a place where to meet clients and prospects in a professional setting.
Getting down to business for Green Day # 150