Take 9 Cheese and Fine Food Stores from around the US of A.
- 1. Boston: Formaggio Kitchen
- 2. NYC: Murrays
- 3. Brooklyn: Bedford Cheese Shop
- 4.Berkshires: Rubiners Cheesemonger’s & Grocers
- 5. Philadelphia: DiBruno Brothers
- 6. Michigan: Zingermans
- 7. San Francisco: Bi-Rite Market
- 8. Salt Lake City:Liberty Heights Fresh
- 9. New Orleans: St.James Cheese Company
Put them in front of 4 Judges:
Bring a prominent cheesemaker from France, Rodolphe Le Meunier as a guest star
Add the public to add some atmosphere like in a good wrestling match.
Have the 9 contestants (cheese and fine food shops) live up to the challenge of 6 tests including # 3 Dare to Pair (with Beer), #4: Sign of the Times (the cheese formerly known as...Make a cheese sign of your paired cheese using the oak tag (18x24) and crayons...think chalkboard and special of the day.
When: June 26 from 8:00 to 11:00 PM
Not sure how to get there, the organizers offer (for a small fee), a shuttle leaving Murray Cheese Shop at 7 PM.
Tickets: $30 to $35 per person and you can Purchase Them now.
Found out about it via Culture, not the reggae band, the cheese mag.