6. Restaurants: The 404 Kitchen, everything Rolf and Daughters, the octopus Lockeland Table, community kitchen and bar, for the chicken liver pate City House, everything, Sunday supper, pizzas Catbird Seat, try to get in, 20 bar seats surround U-shaped kitchen, you meal is prepared as you watch Pinewood Social, the Italian Soda, Pork Belly Sandwich
10. Catch a great game: The Tennessee Titans, football Nashville Predators, hockey Nashville Sounds, baseball
1. Take Taxis: Worst in all of the entire world. You will have a better time on a scooter in Rome, Italy during rush hour than you will in most Nashville cabs. Take Uber Cab!
2. Rent a car: The interstates around Nashville are some of the hardest to figure out. Plus Nashville is home to some of the worst drivers in the world. Stick to Uber Cab. But if you just have to rent a car consider Music City Dream Cars were you can rent the most exotic cars one can think of. Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Bently, Lamborghini, etc are all available for your city driving pleasure
3. Think Nashville is all about country music: The Kings of Leon, Jack White, The Black Keys, Shelly Colvin, Courtney Jaye, etc all live, work, and record in Nashville.
8. Pass on touring the country music hall of fame. I know I said that Nashville isn't all about country, and it's not, it just happens to be the home of one of the best halls of fame in the world.
9. Miss fall in Nashville. The weather is perfect, the leaves are beautiful, the food and drinks are flowing, and there's great sporting events and concerts. All around it's the perfect time to be here.
10. Leave with out planning your next trip to Nashville!
"38 top winemakers from the famed Left and Right Banks of Bordeaux, will treat Sommeliers, Wine Buyers and Wine Journalists to an exclusive unveiling of their most prized possessions, ranging from the 2013 “en primeur” vintage (“wine futures”) to the most widely celebrated 2010 and 2011 varietals."
BORDEAUX SUPERIEUR Château Brande-Bergère Cuvée o’Byrne
FRONSAC Château Dalem Château Moulin Haut Laroque Château Les Trois Croix Château La Vieille Cure
POMEROL Château Vray Croix de Gay
LALANDE DE POMEROL Château Siaurac
SAINT-EMILION GRAND CRU Château Croix Cardinale Château Godeau Château Magrez Fombrauge Château Mondorion Château du Parc Château Pindefleurs Château Trianon
SAINT-EMILION GRAND CRU CLASSE Château Fleur Cardinale Château Fombrauge Château de Pressac Château Le Prieuré Château Yon-Figeac
MONTAGNE SAINT-EMILION Château Faizeau
MEDOC Château La Cardonne Château Greysac Château Grivière Château Haut Condissas Château Patache d’Aux Château Ramafort Château Rollan de By Château Tour Séran
HAUT-MEDOC Château Liversan Château Malescasse The Winemaker’s collection
LISTRAC Château Cap Léon Veyrin
MARGAUX Château d’Arsac
GRAVES Grand Enclos du Château de Cérons
PESSAC LEOGNAN Château Haut Bacalan Château Haut Lagrange
SAUTERNES Château de Myrat Château Raymond Lafon
"The Grand Cercle des Vins de Bordeaux came into existence thanks to the aim of Alain Raynaud, its president and founder, to bring together in one entity the wines of the Right and Left Banks.
With almost 200 wines, the Grand Cercle des Vins de Bordeaux presents, during its trips abroad, a showcase of Bordeaux wines selected for their high quality. Its vocation is to prove that in Bordeaux there are superb, top-of-the-range and reasonably priced wines!"