Food Programme with Menu for Hope 6 (December 14-25).
Not 'Instant Karma', maybe its wine version as served from deep down in New York City.
The wine and restaurant mavericks of Terroir NY liked the vision of Menu for Hope 6 and dropped some Wine you Can Wear, 3 of their famous/infamous Revolutionaries of Wine T-shirts from the Terroir Online Store in our gift basket.
Here's the propaganda:
First, Prum: the quintessential Riesling maker,
Second, Palacios: creator of dramatic Priorat wines
Third, Draper: Philosopher as Winemaker."
Want them, get your bid in.
The Bid Item Number for "Wine You Can Wear" is UE37.
- Visit the Menu for Hope 6 Donation Page hosted by First Giving
- Click 'Give now'
- Specify which bid item you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation.
- You must write-in how many tickets you want per bid item, and please use the bid item code.
- Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a bid item of your choice.
- If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
- Check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Keep your cool, winners will be announced by Pim without whom there would be no Menu for Hope at Chez Pim on January 18, 2010.
We're not talking about a revolution here, just about putting your money where your mouth is.
Menu for Hope 6, Part 4.