When not drinking wine or water, some of us do that once in a while when we don't have an espresso, what other options do we have, overly caffeinated or coma inducing sugar bombs, no thank you.
I did find an alternative, Mary Jane's Relaxing Soda from Colorado.
They got my seal of approval after a thorough sipping and swirling.
The good people at Mary Jane's Relaxing Soda were kind enough to give us a 12 Pack of their soft drink and a matching T-Shirt as our Second Item open to Bids for Menu for Hope 6.
As I wrote previously about this Mary Jane:
Who needs a drink that makes you shake like you just downed a quintuple espresso?
I am happy to see that there is a counter cultural effort at work to bring sanity back to the soft drink world.
Here's their soft sales pitch:
Now that you read all this you cannot wait to get a chance to get your hands on this 12 Pack of Zen (and the T-Shirt).
Here's what you got to do:
The Bid Item Number for Mary Jane Soda + T-shirt is UE35.
Please Note that this Item is available for shipping to any country except for those in the European Union and Australia.
- Visit the Menu for Hope 6 Donation Page hosted by First Giving
- Click 'Give now'
- Specify which bid item you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation.
- You must write-in how many tickets you want per bid item, and please use the bid item code.
- Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a bid item of your choice.
- If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
- Check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Keep your cool, winners will be announced by Pim without whom there would be no Menu for Hope at Chez Pim on January 18, 2010.
Menu for Hope goes Natural with Mary Jane's Relaxing Soda, Menu for Hope 6, Part 2