Why? Oh! Why? is it that the Wine you Can Wear, T-shirt Trio courtesy of Terroir New York, my 4th Prize for Menu for Hope 6 does not seem to get the love it deserves?
Is it because you do not like our friends at Terroir NY.
In the waning hours of the 2009 edition of Menu for Hope, Menu for Hope 6, hope is not lost for you to be the one who will Wear the Terroir proudly comes January 2010.
By the way as I am writing this, we raised more than $75, 000.
Menu for Hope 6 closes its doors at Midnight (US Pacific Time) on December 31, 2009.
Food Programme with Menu for Hope 6 (December 14-25).
Here's the propaganda on this Wine You Can Wear (it does not stain):
First, Prum: the quintessential Riesling maker,
Second, Palacios: creator of dramatic Priorat wines
Third, Draper: Philosopher as Winemaker."
Want them, get your bid in.
The Bid Item Number for "Wine You Can Wear" is UE37.
- Visit the Menu for Hope 6 Donation Page hosted by First Giving
- Click 'Give now'
- Specify which bid item you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation.
- You must write-in how many tickets you want per bid item, and please use the bid item code.
- Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a bid item of your choice.
- If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
- Check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
I will be so happy to have these shipped to you when the lucky few are announced in January, 2010.